Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Coconut Fudge

I only have a short time in which to write about this horribly disgusting makes-you-want-to-take-the-first-train-to-Tempe day. The began with a not so bad couple of inches of snow but quickly turned (twice) to rain and then snow again, to the detriment of myself and my fellow pedestrians (not to mention my long second toe). I also began my second job today and really there's not much to say. In fact, it was so tedious that I sort of wonder if the day actually happened at all. But I was very excited to meet a librarian wearing an apron! So Julie, if you want to wear an apron and be a librarian you could look into the book binding and repair business in the line of special collections. I'm sure you could dress it up with a colorful apron and that snazzy hair.
I wish I were in Arizona and I wish I were in school.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's funny -- I wish I was NOT in school! Want to trade?

And I think you found my dream job! Book-binding doesn't sound very thrilling, but what do I know? If there's an apron, I'm there.