Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back to Boston

We flew in this morning at six o'clock, took a taxi back to the apartment, made up the bed with the decadent sheets my parents gave us, and promptly slept the daylight hours away. When we did wake up, we took the subway to Coolidge Corner and filled our cart with Trader Joe's groceries. Then we spent the rest of the evening cooking vegetarian stir fry, watching Harry Potter, and cuddling. Twas a wonderful return to Boston urbania and a comforting contrast to the suburban snow that dictated our actions for the past week. I do however miss my sisters, Wesley- my sweet adorable dog, chilis, native american flavour, and the dry air of Denver. Considering the familial changes going on, the fabulous down town scene, the ridiculously reasonable cost of living, and the presence of my college bound sister, Denver is looking like a very desirable place to live. Now the question remaining is, grad school?